Why Invest In Cambodia
• Political stability. Although in the previous decades the nation witnessed war and civil unrest, in recent years the ASEAN member is socio-political has tuned 180 degrees and it enjoys a relatively peaceful era below Prime Minister Hun Sen.
• Macroeconomic stability. Cambodia’s developing economy has an anticipated high-growth outlook.
• Low inflation.
• Steady exchange price.
• Low debt-to-GDP rate.
• Investment incentive. The nation has an current investment law that gives incredibly generous incentives for investors. No foreign levy or capital obtain tax.
• No exchange manage.
• Just about every financial sector is open to foreign investment.
• Complete ownership. Foreign investor can own 100% of their business enterprise.
• Funds could be easily transferred into and out on the nation. • Its young function force will imply greater acquiring power inside the near future and demand for housing will improve due to household formation.
• High GDP growth.
• High rental return.
• Cambodia becoming strategically located beside Thailand and Vietnam and midway among China and India love economic spill over from the growth of all its neighbouring counties economy.
• Cambodia has several untapped all-natural resources including popular tourism sites, mineral deposits, off-shore oil and gas reserves and lots of fertile land for agriculture.
Why Invest In The Peak Cambodia
Potential Higher Returns & Capital Appreciation of projected doubling each 5 years on account of increasing land prices & construction costs in Prime Central district of Phnom Penh
Higher Rental Yield with current rates at 8-11% per annum
Leverage on First Mover’s Advantage at the start from the property boom
Creating country with Higher Financial Activity and Increasing Foreign Direct Investments from China, Europe, Japan and Korea
Prime Location in Phnom Penh City; Boeung Keng Kang 1
Iconic Landmark in Phnom Penh; prominent and easy to identify
Walking distance to Casino, Embassies, Aeon Mall, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourist hotspot, Night Life & Eateries etc
Near to Central Small business District Financial centre
Short distance to Phnom Penh International Airport
24-hour security system: CCTV, Card Access
No Additional Buyers’ Stamp Duty
No Capital Acquire Tax or Sellers’ Stamp Duty
Get to know more details on The Peak Oxley